About Me

My photo
I am very outgoing and i love to laugh. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family! I am a very easy going person that goes with the flow.

Monday, June 14, 2010

All your life you wish to be an adult and make your own decisions, but when you finally become an adult you spend the rest of your life wishing you were young again. Being an adult comes with a lot of responsibility and independence. The true beginning of adulthood is college. No one is there to tell you how to behave or remind you of your homework assignments. It is all on you and only you.

From high school to college is a major transition. Your grade is accumulated through exams or tests not by participation points or silly worksheets. You have the choice to take notes over the lecture or come to class, your professor is not going to hound you about being at school. Once again you are completely responsible for all that you do or don't do. I am only taking two classes and already I find it hard to keep up with all the reading assignments. High school has always been a breeze for me, I never studied but i still did good on tests. Now I see that it is time to change my ways and hit the books.

On the bright side I am free to make my own decisions and I am treated equally as an adult. My opinions are taken seriously and they are considered thoroughly. I do not have to raise my hand in class to use the bathroom or sign out when I leave, I can just stand up and leave. Because of how are grades are determined, there is less work and everything can be done electronically, bye bye pens and paper!

Overall college is not that bad. It's just something I have to get used to. Luckily, I have great advisers to help me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers