About Me

My photo
I am very outgoing and i love to laugh. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family! I am a very easy going person that goes with the flow.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why do I deserve this Scholarship?

Scholarships are ways for businesses and colleges to give back to the community in hopes that the recipient will in turn make an impact on the world. It is a never ending cycle.With out this scholarship I will not be able to give back to my community as my community has given to me.


To make an impact of my own I plan to major in early childhood education and family counseling to become a social worker for foster children. I currently work at a child care facility where I see foster children who need a lot of love and attention that they are not getting at home. I feel like I can be the person to have a significant impact on their lives by giving them support and someone to depend on. Just one person that cares is enough to change a child from growing up to be a criminal, to a child that will grow up to be a lawyer.

The money that I will receive from this scholarship will make me just one step closer to changing a child's life and helping them be the best they can be. Furthering my education will not only help me in my future career but it will help me fulfill my dreams of helping unfortunate children make something of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers